iOS Deployment Workshop
In this four-hour workshop students learn about the skills, tools, and knowledge needed to deploy iOS devices. Discussions and hands-on activities guide students through decisions required when deploying user-owned and company-owned devices.
This class is only available for private delivery upon customer request.
- Define the role of MDM, VPP, and DEP in successfully deploying iOS devices
- Identify and respond to challenges when deploying and managing devices without MDM
- Explain what an Apple ID is and identify when it’s needed
- Discuss the features of iOS that provide for seamless separation of work and personal data
- Describe the benefits of device supervision for company-owned devices
- IT professionals who are responsible for deploying and managing iOS devices
- Technical sales professionals who assist customers in deciding to purchase iOS devices